"Housing is the foundation upon which ALL other programming is built...If a woman has no
safe place to live - she has no other choice but going back to the street!"
What is Client Centric Crisis Intervention Case Management and Trauma Informed Care?
- Acquiring Identity Documents such as Birth Certificates, State Identification or Drivers License, and Social Security Cards.
- Access to Safe Housing and opportunities for independent living upon graduation from the 90 day program.
- Career Development and assistance with accessing gainful employment that will accommodate her educational goals.
- Access to educational opportunities such as completing her GED testing with private tutoring from volunteers.
- Learn to build a positive environment by surrounding herself with positive people who can coach her to achieve success on every level.
WE HAVE ONE SAFE HOUSE - BUT MANY MORE ARE NEEDED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF OUR OWN COMMUNITY!
Donate TODAY to help a woman get her identity documents back and access education, life skills and counseling that will help her get OUT OF THE LIFE and NEVER look back!